The free Apple Photos app that comes with your iPhone, iPad or Mac includes more than 500 songs that can be used with your slideshow projects. Check the overview here:
How to create your own slide show with this music
- Inside the Photos app go to the Albums tab and select the album. Or go to the Library tab and tap Months or Days.
- Tap the More button , then tap Play Memory Movie.
- While the movie plays, tap the screen, then tap the Music button.
- Tap the other Music button and tap on Categories.
- Choose any of the 500 songs. Done.