Overview: The video introduces Nero MediaHome, an all-in-one media manager. It explains how to import media files and provides a general overview of the software.
Importing Media Files
- To import media files, remove the demo content from the library and add your own media.
- You can define for each folder you import if there are photos, videos, or music included.
- Nero MediaHome will go through all the pictures you just added and create a thumbnail view for you.
- On the right side of the screen, you can see when the content was recorded with categories represented by small bullets.
- You can browse the library while thumbnails are still being generated.
- Photos with places information have a geo-tagging indicator in the corner.
- You can expand the sidebar to see where a photo was shot.
- If a photo has no such information, you can add it later.
- To import videos, go to options and select “my videos” or “your personal videos.”
- You can also have folders with movies and TV shows.
- Nero MediaHome is designed to support many files.