Overview: In this part of the Nero Media Home deep dive, we will cover music and movies.
Adding Music Files
- Similar to photos and videos, we can add music files to Nero MediaHome.
- The software displays the music in a nice way with some of the cover art and album details.
- For files that don’t have embedded information, Nero MediaHome uses an online service called Gracenote to find cover art for all the files.
- We can add movies to our media library by selecting the folder containing all the movie files and marking them as videos.
- This time, we select “movies” instead of “my videos” as content type.
- The movies are presented on a dark background to differentiate from personal content.
- Nero MediaHome checks based on the file name which movie it is and downloads the movie cover using a website where all movies in the world are registered.
Downloading Movie Covers
- Nero Media Home downloads movie covers and some information about each movie from a website where all movies in the world are registered.
- It takes some time for this process to complete.