In this video, we will cover TV shows and importing media files from smartphones using the Wi-Fi Transfer app.
- TV shows have seasons and episodes, which can be imported into Nero Media Home.
- The top level displays the total number of episodes available for each show.
- Nero MediaHome downloads all covers and episode information for TV shows.
- Each episode has a picture thumbnail instead of album art.
Importing Media Files from Smartphones
- The Wi-Fi Transfer app can be used to import media files wirelessly from smartphones onto the hard disk.
- The Wi-Fi Transfer app is free and can be installed on Android or iPhone devices.
- After setting up the connection, the device will appear in Nero Media Home without any USB cable.
- The app displays all content on the phone separated by photos and videos.
- Users can select items to import and choose to put them in an album with a custom name.
- Users can create albums to organize their media files in Nero Media Home.
- Albums can be named according to their content for easy retrieval later on.
- This is one of many ways users can manage their media files in Nero Media Home.