In this part of the video, the speaker introduces the topic of importing media from external devices like flash drives and hard disks.
Importing Media from External Devices
- It is possible to import media files from external devices like flash drives and hard disks.
- The process is similar to using the Wi-Fi transfer app.
- Users can select “import files” or “add drive to library.”
- Adding a drive to the library allows users to see its content even if it’s unplugged.
- Network attached storage can also be added to the media library.
- Files that are offline due to an unplugged device will have a red flag but remain in the library.
- Users can remove items from their library at any time.
Searching for Single Items
- Different views are available in Nero Media Home, including timeline view.
- Timeline view displays photos and videos in chronological order.
- Users can scroll through items based on when they were taken.