This is part 5 of the Nero Media Home deep dive. In this section, we will explore the Faces and Places tabs.
- The Faces feature can be turned on with a button.
- It goes through all photos and looks for faces in each photo.
- Once identified, you can easily name them and find more people with the same face.
- This makes your library more meaningful and easy to use.
- You can see all the people you have given names to in one place.
- Face recognition is not always 100% correct, so sometimes there are wrong pictures or pictures are missing.
- You can add missing faces by using drag and drop to add them to the group, making the algorithm smarter over time.
- The Places tab allows you to show where photos have been taken.
- Photos shot with an iPhone or camera with geolocation information will display their location on a map.
- You can also manually add places for photos without geolocation information.