This video is part 8 of the Nero MediaHome deep dive series. The focus of this video is on the streaming and burning capabilities of Nero Media Home.
Streaming with Nero MediaHome
- You can access your media library from your smartphone using the free Nero Streaming Player app for iOS and Android.
- The app will find your Nero Media Home on the PC, and you can browse and play files in categories such as photos, videos, music, movies, TV shows, and slideshows.
- You can even stream to another TV or any other DLNA or UPnP compatible device.
Burning with Nero MediaHome
- Nero MediaHome offers various burning options such as DVD video, AVC HD, BD, data disks, audio CDs, copying disks and even recording Blu-rays.
- You can select a file to burn to a disk with a default menu that looks great.
- This is an easy way to create DVDs for different use cases.